Friday, November 13, 2015

Words With Friends - Chat messages not showing

Hi Wordies,

We understand that we still have some players who are experiencing issues with chat messages that are not showing in their game even though they are getting notification that they received a Chat message. We are aware of this matter and based on our investigation, most of the affected players are from mobile players and they are currently using the Classic Words with Friends app.

We have a solution to this concern and to rectify this, players would need to download our latest build in the App Store or Google Play.

Words with Friends on Google Play:
 Please Click Here 

Words with Friends on Apple Store: Please Click Here 

In particular, if you play Words with Friends on multiple devices – like a phone and a tablet -  you may need to update to the newest version on both devices.

If you are experiencing issues like this, kindly inform us by hitting the "Band-Aid" button at the bottom of this article, to let us know how many players are affected.

Words With Friends Player Support

17 comments:

  1. I'm playing words with friends 2 and have the same issue. I've tried every suggested fix and none have worked. About time to ultimately fix this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same issue. The chat bubble has disappeared completely since the latest update. Please fix before people think I'm ignoring them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sames issue...ive followed every suggestion... uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times...upgraded, force stop, on off device... you name it...ive tried it...still the same issue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same issue. Why can’t this be fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend can‘t see my messages but I can see his. He keeps telling me to unmute him but he is not muted. I can’t tell him anything. Very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same. Same as above people. Annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having issues with the chat. I can send messages, but cannot receive them. Since this is an issue with many players, is there help for us?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have two friends that can’t see my messages but I can see theirs. Everyone else is fine. This sucks because we’ve played so long that I consider them actual friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same issue here, I can read their's but they can't read mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have same issue with a friend whom I've been playing with for years again they sent me messages I can't see.and don't reply so can you help fix this ASAP please

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same issue, so annoying

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same here - not game to update or try anything in case something goes wrong - only with 1 player - everyone else is okay

    ReplyDelete
  13. I get notification of incoming messages but they don’t show up on the chat screen. Also can’t send any messages, I type them and hit send but they don’t go out or show on the screen either. My settings are set correctly and I reloaded the app but still not working. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same here - notification received but not showing up on chat screen. My messages are being received but disappearing from my screen immediately. So annoying

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...