Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 Halloween Saga Act 1 [Guide]



  • After you reached level 20+, you should see this icon along with the associated quest:




    Part 1 - PROJECT Z! 



    TASK 1: Show me for "Build Walking Dead Municipal Buidlings".


    TASK 2: Show me for "Collect from Walking Dead Municipal Buidlings".


    TASK 3: Ask friends for Health pots.


    Complete Part 1:


    Part 2 - RESIDENT ZOMBIE! 





    TASK 1: Show me for "Master rifles from Zombie Buidlings.




    TASK 2: Show me for "Supply to Zombie Buidlings".


    TASK 3: Show me for "Build Zombie Residence".



    Complete Part 2:


    Part 3 - ZOMBIELAND! 





    TASK 1: Show me for "Expand out to the Zombie Cemetery".



    Remove: Inventory
    Storable in Warehouse: Yes

    TASK 2: Show me for "Collect Devil Sugar from Zombie buildings":


    TASK 3: Show me for "Increase your Zombie Population":



    Complete Part 3:

    Complete Act 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...