Sunday, August 12, 2012

Guide to Charms


Collect those Charms!

User-added image

 

Question: What are charms?
Answer: Charms are the creation from the items you’ll be collecting in each room.


Question: What do charms do?
Answer: Charms will help you open rooms, progress through the story line and provide you with some great gifts!


Question: How do I collect a charm?
Answer: Collect charms by playing some rounds of bingo! Pieces of each charm are scattered in each of the rooms and their waiting for you to find them!


Question: What happens when I collect a full charm?
Answer: Many things could happen as the storyline progresses! A full charm can open a new room, get you coins and much more!


Question: How many charms are there?
Answer: There are 13 now but there are many more to come!


Question: Can I collect multiple of the same charm?
Answer: No. Once you’ve redeemed your items and built the charm you can not build and create that charm again.



Question: Are these replacing collectables?
Answer: Yes.


Question: Where can I find my charms?
Answer: Charms are located through your profile and on each of the rooms. Just click and you'll see each charm!

User-added image


Question: How many pieces does it take to build each charm?
Answer: Each charm is different and every one is more challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...