Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catering Revamp FAQ - 3/21/2012

What's new about the catering system?
You will now be able to upgrade your catering truck for rewards and complete catering order campaigns for even bigger rewards. All of the new catering features can be access through the Catering Campaigns window. To access this window, click the catering truck icon on the right side of your screen.

How do I upgrade my catering truck?
You can upgrade your catering truck by accessing the Catering Campaigns window (see previous question).

How many active catering orders can I have at any given moment?
You can only have one active catering order at any given moment.

Why should I upgrade my catering truck?
While upgrading your catering truck will give you spices, a new recipe, a new catering truck and Amelia's 4x Mega Stove!

How many stages are there to upgrade my catering truck?
There are 6 stages you'll need to pass in order to receive all of the new catering truck rewards.

Why should I complete the new catering campaigns?
The will earn exclusive rewards after completing the campaigns!

Is it necessary for me to complete the catering truck quests in order for me to upgrade my catering truck?
No, you're not required complete the catering truck quests in order for you to upgrade your catering truck. Keep in mind that you will earn a 4x Ultra Stove at the end of the catering truck quests.

Are the catering truck quests timed?
No, the catering truck quests are not timed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...