Now that we have covered the basics about the search feature in the forums, let's make a quick example of how to use it:
Example.
"I would like to find some posts made by Eagle_Vision in the ChefVille Forums. I would like to find some posts where he mentions the wordneighbor."
Ultimately, if you have any doubts or questions about anything regarding the Zynga Forums, please don't hesitate to contact us; we will be more than happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have regarding the forums!
Example.
"I would like to find some posts made by Eagle_Vision in the ChefVille Forums. I would like to find some posts where he mentions the wordneighbor."
- First, we are going to Use the "Advanced Search":
- We are going to select the "Search Single Content Type" tab, and select posts; in Keywords, we will Use the word "neighbors" and in User Name we will Use "Eagle_Vision" and select "Exact User Name" then in "Additional Options" we will select the ChefVille Forums; the search should look like this:
- Our search should come back as this:
Ultimately, if you have any doubts or questions about anything regarding the Zynga Forums, please don't hesitate to contact us; we will be more than happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have regarding the forums!
No comments:
Post a Comment