Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Basketball Complex Phase 3 [Guide]


Basketball Complex Phase 3 is here!!!!

Once you have reached level 15+ you should see this quest icon and associated quest.






Part 1 - TAKE 'EM TO COURT!




Build “Street court”.

Show me for “Collect from Camera shop”.




Show me for "Collect from City lights".




Complete Part 1:




Part 2 - IT'S THE SHOES!



Tasks:



Show me for "Build street court":




Show me for "collect from food market":




Shoe me for "collect from shoes Store":




Complete Part 2:




Part 3 - SLAMAGEDDON!




Tasks:


Show me for "Complete Street court":




Street Court



Remove: Inventory
Storage : No

Collect from Businesses around Street court.

Collect from Street court.


Complete Part 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...