Monday, March 5, 2012

Why Can't I Chop Trees in My Neighbors' Kingdoms?

Hello Nobles,

If you are unable to chop Trees in your Neighbors' Kingdoms, this is due to having a Super Chop active in your own Kingdom. In order to get past this, all you need to do is chop a Tree in your Kingdom. 

After this, you'll be able to chop away in your Neighbors' Kingdoms. Check out the steps below for more detailed information.

Q: How do I tell if I have a Super Chop active? I didn't see the message if I clicked on it.
A: Once you're in your Kingdom, if you hover your mouse over any tree, instead of it saying "Click to Chop" it will say "Super Chop Active." If it's active, just click on a tree in your Kingdom and it will solve the issue.



~MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...