Friday, September 7, 2012

FAQ: Café World VIP Membership program


Q: Is there a minimum Level requirement?
A: Yes, you need to be at Level 20 or higher to subscribe to the VIP Membership program.
 
Q: What do I receive if I sign up for the VIP Membership program?
A: When you purchase the VIP membership program, you get the following benefits for the duration of your subscription
-          Delivery of 50 Café Cash EVERY WEEK
-          2 extra stove slots
-          Access to VIP cuisine in the cookbook
-          Access to exclusive VIP stoves and décor
-          Surprise drops of VIP décor
-          An assorted pack of 50 Thyme the first time you sign up – Please note that this offer is ONLY VALID UNTIL 15th September, 2012.
 
Q: What does the assorted pack of 50 Thyme contain?
A: The pack of 50 Thyme contains 5 different spices including 2 brand new ones! You’ll get 10 of each spice which will make cooking a breeze. The pack contains:
-          10 Chef Aid Saffron (Twelvehour Thyme + Auto Serve)
-          10 Server Saffron (Sixhour Thyme + Auto Serve)
-          10 Twelvehour Thymes
-          10 Sixhour Thymes
-          10 Onehour Thymes
 
Q: How much does the membership cost? What are the modes of payment?
A: The VIP Membership program costs $14.99 per month and is a recurring payment. You can either pay through your credit card or PayPal account.
 
Q: Will the subscription renew automatically?
A: Yes, this is a recurring payment. Your subscription to Café World’s VIP Membership program starts from the date you purchase the membership and you will continue to be billed on the same day of every month unless you cancel the subscription. This will be your billing cycle date.
 
Q: How can I change my payment method?
A: To change your payment method, click on the VIP tab, click on Subscription Details and then click on Update.   
 

 
User-added image 
Q: How do I sign up?
A: Sign up for VIP membership through the ‘Join Now’ VIP badge on the right of your café screen or through the VIP tab.
User-added image
 
 
Q: What are the exclusive VIP décor items?
A: We have brand new items reserved only for VIP Chefs. These items include stoves, counters, tables, chairs, wallpaper and more. These VIP items will be easily identifiable with the VIP badge.

User-added image
 
Q: How can I distinguish VIP items from normal items?
A: All exclusive VIP items will be easily identifiable with a VIP badge.

User-added image
 
Q: How will I be notified when I receive the weekly delivery of 50 Café Cash?
A: You will receive an in-game pop up every week confirming the delivery of 50 Café Cash.
 
 
Q: Will I get a pack of Thyme every time I renew the VIP Membership for subsequent months?
A:  No, the assorted pack of 50 Thyme will only be available for a limited time. Subscribe before September 15th to receive this great spice pack.
 
Q: How can I renew my VIP Membership every month?
A: The VIP Membership will be automatically renewed and your Credit Card /PayPal account will be charged $14.99.
 
Q: How can I cancel the VIP Membership?
A: You can cancel the subscription at any time. Manage your subscription through the VIP tab.
 
Q: If I cancel the VIP Membership before the end of the month do I get a partial refund?
A:  Your benefits will remain intact until your subscription expires on your next one month anniversary. You will not receive a partial refund while you are enjoying these benefits. You will not receive any future billing from us once you cancel the subscription.
 
Q: If I cancel the VIP Membership, do I lose the VIP items and other benefits which I received while I was a member?
A:  The VIP decor and stoves which you have already received/purchased as a VIP chef will remain intact in your account. However, at the end of your billing cycle, your 2 stove slots will be removed and you will no longer have access to the VIP décor and stove market. You will also no longer be able to cook VIP dishes.
 
Q: What are VIP dishes? And where will I find them?
A: You’ll find a brand new VIP segment in your Cookbook that contains VIP dishes. These exclusive new dishes can only be cooked and served by VIP Chefs.
 
Q: What happens to my extra stove slots when my membership expires?
A: When your membership expires, you will no longer enjoy the benefit of 2 additional stove slots. The extra stoves in your café will be moved to the inventory and the food cooking on them will be moved to your gift-box. In this case, do make sure your gift-box isn’t full or you will lose these dishes.
 
Q: If I cancel, will I be able to rejoin the program at any time?
A: Yes, you can rejoin at any time after you cancel your subscription. If you cancel, you won’t need to wait till your subscription expires to re-join. During this time, you can click on the VIP tab and ‘Re-Instate’ yourself to renew your membership. If your subscription has expired, you will see a ‘Subscribe’ option and not the ‘Re-Instate’ option when you click on the VIP tab.


If there are any questions you feel should be added to our FAQ please fill out the following form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...