Monday, August 27, 2012

Grandma's Puppy Surprise FAQs

What will I earn upon completion of the quest?
Complete the quest line to earn a 4x Mega Stove. Once you finish each of the quest lines, your stove will be automatically added to your inventory, under Functional.

I have just finished the quest line and my stove isn't in the inventory. Now what?

Give us a couple of minutes and refresh your
game.

Do I need to unlock burners or upgrade the stove?
You will be able to place the Stove when you start the quest and then unlock each burner.

So, besides the stoves, what else can I earn?
As always, Café Points, Coins and many new dishes for your Cookbook.

When will the quests expire?

The quests will be active until 9 a.m. August 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...