Friday, August 31, 2012

Hidden Chronicles Photo Challenge



Hello Guardians,

We have received reports from some of you who were not able to take a picture or load the camera icon from the Hidden Chronicles Fan Page. We are aware of this issue and we would like to ask for your patience as we try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

 
Please check the game periodically for updates. We apologize for this inconvenience.
 
There is no need to submit an email for this issue. To help us out, click PleaseFix below to help us keep track of the total number of affected players.
 
Hidden Chronicles

1 comment:

  1. I posted a photo and got my 3 votes and NOTHING else has happened. It will not acknowledge my votes on one screen but it does on another. I can't proceed with anything and I am BEYOND frustrated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...