Sunday, June 17, 2012

Guide to the Roller Coaster


Roller Coaster!

Give your citizens the thrill of their lives and build them the best Roller Coaster the world has ever seen!

Benefits
  • 40 Zoning Permits Reward for Upgrading to Level 6
  • Awesome Roller Coaster for your City!
  • No energy to place your Roller Coaster!
  • Amusement Park Themed Buildings!
  • Roller Coaster provides a 100% Bonus Area of Effect


Summary FAQ
  • Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
    A: This feature is available to players level 10+.
  • Q: Is there a timer on this Quest?
    A: Yes, you will have limited time to complete your Roller Coaster!
  • Q: What type of item is the Roller Coaster?
    A: It is a collectable Deco, which has a 100% Bonus Area of Effect
  • Q: Can I store the Roller Coaster in my Warehouse?
    A: No this item is not storeable in the warehouse.
  • Q: Where can I find the Roller Coaster?
    A: If you are level 10+ you will receive the Roller Coaster Quest and be able to place it from there.
  • Q: Can I have more than one Roller Coaster?
    A: No, you can only have 1 Roller Coaster. You can not purchase more.
  • Q: What is the size of the Roller Coaster?
    A: The Roller Coaster when placed has a 8x4 footprint.
  • Q: Can I store my Roller Coaster in my warehouse?
    A: No, you can not store the Coaster in your Warehouse.
  • Q: Where does the Coaster go? In my main City or Downtown?
    A: The Coaster will go into your Main City. It does not have Downtown Value and is not placeable Downtown.
  • Q:How do I fully build my Roller Coaster?
    A: You will need to Upgrade the Coaster to complete it. Visit the Step by Step Guide to Upgrading your Roller Coaster which can be found below.
  • Q: How many levels does the Roller Coaster upgrade to?
    A: The Coaster has 6 levels you need to upgrade to.
  • Q: Will I receive a pop up when I reach Level 6 and receive my Zoning Permits?
    A: No, you will not receive a pop up. You will receive doobers that will equal 40 permits.
  • Q: Do I need any materials to finish the Roller Coaster?
    A: No, it just needs to be placed in your city. Upgrading it, however will have more requirements.
  • Q: How can I upgrade my coaster?
    A: You can upgrade it one level at a time; each level will require certain photos.
  • Q: Where can I get more photos?
    A: When you click on the Roller Coaster you can purchase required photos with City Cash or you can collect from certain buildings and the doobers will randomly drop from those buildings.
  • Q:Can I ask my friends for help?
    A: Yes! Your friends can send you random photos by clicking on your Newsfeed posts which will count towards the Coaster Upgrade.
    NOTE Photos will not appear on the free gift page so you cannot request/send Photos Directly.


    Note: When you reach a new level, the parts you have collected will be reset. You will need to collect materials for each level.
  • Q: What will happen if I delete the Coaster from my city?
    This item will be placed again in your inventory. Note: If you have a Fully Upgraded Roller Coaster it will remain a full coaster, if you place again.
  • Q: How do I see whose photos a building will drop?
    A: Visit the Build menu and hover over the buildings. It will show the people's names whose photos will drop from that particular building


Step by Step Guide to Building
  1. Once you have reached level 10 you will will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Coaster.




  2. Clicking on the "Place" button will allow you to place then start building your Roller Coaster. Note: This building does not take energy to build.

  3. Amusement Park Buildings can be found in your build menu located under the Amusement Park Tab. Hovering over these buildings in the build menu will show a list of people whose photos will drop from that particular building.

Step by Step Guide to Upgrading
  1. As soon as you have placed your Coaster you will notice the familiar upgrade arrow: click on it to start the upgrade.


  2. Photos for upgrading your coaster can be found by collecting random photos from your friends or through drops from Amusement Park buildings.

  3. Hover your mouse over buildings, in the build menu, to discover photos that may drop from each.





    Build the best Roller Coaster the world has ever seen today and earn up to 40 Permits today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...