Thursday, April 26, 2012

Guide to Color Arch


Build a Color Arch!

Find parts from buildings in your city and upgrade it to earn 1,000,000 coins.

Benefits
  • Increase your Downtown Value Allowance and City Population allowance.
  • Reward for a fully upgraded Color Arch is 1,000,000 coins!
  • Pretty, fun, new item for your City or Downtown Skyline!

Summary FAQ
  • Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
    A: This feature is available to players level 20+.
  • Q: What type of item is the Color Arch?
    A: The Color Arch is a community building that adds Population Allowance and Allowed Downtown Value.
    Note: Allowed Downtown Value will only be added when Arch is built downtown.

  • Q: Where can I find the Color Arch?
    A: If you are level 20+ you will receive the Color Arch Quest and be able to place it from there.
  • Q: Can I have more than one Arch?
    A: No, you can only have 1 Arch. You can not purchase more.
  • Q: What is the size of the Color Arch?
    A: The Arch when placed has a 12 x 1 footprint.
  • Q: Can I store my Arch in my warehouse?
    A: No, you can not store the Color Arch in your Warehouse.
  • Q:How do I fully build my Color Arch?
    A: You will need to upgrade your Arch to complete it. Visit the Step by Step Guide to Upgrading Your Arch which can be found below.
  • Q: How many levels does the Color Arch have to upgrade?
    A: The Color Arch has 6 levels you need to complete.
  • Q: Will I receive a pop up when I reach Level 6 and receive my 1 Million Coins?
    A: No, you will not receive a pop up. You will receive diamond doobers that will equal 1 Million Coins.
  • Q: Do I need any materials to build Color Arch?
    A: No, it just needs to be placed in your city. Upgrading it, however will have more requirements.
  • Q: How can I upgrade and build my Arch.
    A: You can upgrade it one level at a time; each level will have a different amount of building requirements.
  • Q: Where can I get more materials?
    A: When you click on the Arch upgrade Menu you can purchase required materials with City Cash or you can collect from certain buildings and the doobers will randomly drop from those buildings.
  • Q:Can I ask my friends for help?
    A: No, to receive builable items, you need to collect from color arch buildings


    Note: When you reach a new level, the parts you have collected will be reset. You will need to collect materials for each level.
  • Q: What will happen if I delete the Arch from my city?
    This item will be placed again in your inventory. Note: If you have a Fully Upgraded Arch it will remain a full arch, if you place again.
  • Q: How do I see the drop rate of the buildable parts?
    A: Visit the Build menu and hover over the colored arch it

Step by Step Guide to Building
  1. Once you have reached level 20 you will will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Rainbow.



  2. Clicking on the "Place" button will allow you to place then start building your Rainbow Decoration.
  3. Color Arch Buildings can be found in your build menu located under the "Color Arch" Tab.
  4. Bricks and Lights will randomly drop from these buildings when collecting.
Step by Step Guide to Upgrading
  1. As soon as you have placed your Arch you will notice the familiar upgrade arrow: click on it to start the upgrade.
  2. Parts for upgrading your Color Arch can be found by collecting random drops from color arch buildings.



  3. Hover you mouse over buildings, in menu, to discover items that may drop from each.

    Build and Upgrade your Color Arch, Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...