Sunday, April 29, 2012

Guide to The Tree of Life!


The Tree of Life!

Expand to the Bird Sanctuary so you can finish your Tree of Life and get more energy for your city!

Benefits
  • 100 Energy Reward!
  • Gorgeous Bird Filled Tree for your City
  • Nature Themed Buildings Make your City a green Paradise!

Summary FAQ
  • Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
    A: This feature is available to players level 10+.
  • Q: Is there a timer on this Quest?
    A: Yes, you will have 31 Days to complete your Tree of Life!

  • Q: What type of item is the Tree of Life?
    A: The Tree of Life is a beautiful new Decoration with up to 300% Bonus Area of Effect. Note: Place next to Nature Buildings to reach 300% AOE with a Level 6 Tree of Life.

  • Q: Where can I find the Tree?
    A: If you are level 10+ you will receive the Tree of Life Quest and be able to place it from there.
  • Q: Can I have more than one Tree?
    A: No, you can only have 1 Tree. You can not purchase more.
  • Q: What is the size of the Tree of Life?
    A: The Tree when placed has a 5 x 5 footprint.
  • Q: Can I store my Tree in my warehouse?
    A: No, you can not store the Tree in your Warehouse.
  • Q: Where does the Tree of Life go? In my main City or Downtown?
    A: The Tree of Life will go into your Main City.
  • Q:How do I fully build my Tree of Life?
    A: You will need to Grow the Tree of Life to complete it. Visit the Step by Step Guide to Growing Your Tree which can be found below.
  • Q: How many levels does the Tree of Life Grow to?
    A: The Tree of Life has 6 levels you need to complete.
  • Q: Will I receive a pop up when I reach Level 6 and receive my 100?
    A: No, you will not receive a pop up. You will receive energy doobers that will equal 100 Energy.
  • Q: Do I need any materials to grow my Tree?
    A: No, it just needs to be placed in your city. Upgrading it, however will have more requirements.
  • Q: How can I grow my Tree?
    A: You can grow it one level at a time; each level will have a different amount of bird requirements.
  • Q: Where can I get more Birds?
    A: When you click on the Tree of Life you can purchase required birds with City Cash or you can collect from certain buildings and the doobers will randomly drop from those buildings.
  • Q:Can I ask my friends for help?
    A: Yes! Your friends can send you random birds which will count towards the Tree Upgrade


    Note: When you reach a new level, the parts you have collected will be reset. You will need to collect materials for each level.
  • Q: What will happen if I delete the Tree from my city?
    This item will be placed again in your inventory. Note: If you have a Fully Upgraded Tree it will remain a full tree, if you place again.
  • Q: How do I see the types of birds a building will drop?
    A: Visit the Build menu and hover over the buildings. It will show what kind of birds will drop from that particular building

Step by Step Guide to Building
  1. Once you have reached level 10 you will will see the following quest icon and receive the quest to build your Tree.




  2. Clicking on the "Place" button will allow you to place then start building your Tree of Life.
  3. Tree of Life Buildings can be found in your build menu located under the "Nature" Tab.
  4. Birds will randomly drop from these buildings when collecting.


Step by Step Guide to Upgrading
  1. As soon as you have placed your Tree you will notice the familiar upgrade arrow: click on it to start the upgrade.
  2. Birds for upgrading your Tree can be found by collecting random bird drops from Nature buildings.
  3. Hover you mouse over buildings, in menu, to discover items that may drop from each.






    Grow and Upgrade your Tree of Life, Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...