Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Guide to Three Little Pigs


The Three Little pigs would like to move into your City!



Build their homes to welcome them!




*****Summary FAQ*****

Question
Answer
What are the prerequisites for this feature?Must be on level 30+.
Can I remove my Straw House?Yes, but it will be stored inside the Inventory.
Can I remove my Stick House?Yes, but it will be stored inside the Inventory.
Can I remove my BrickHouse?Yes, but it will be stored inside the Inventory.
Can I store the Straw House in warehouse?Yes, you can store it in your warehouse.
Can I store the Stick House in warehouse?Yes, you can store it in your warehouse.
Can I store the Brick \House in warehouse?Yes, you can store it in your warehouse.

*****************

  • Once you have reached level 30, you should see this icon along with the quest:




    Part 1 - Grasping at Straws

  • "Build the Straw House"- It will take 6 clicks to build the Straw House.
  • Finish Building:

    Yellow Straw, Purple Staw - Direct Request
    Blue Straw, Green Straw, Black Straw - Feed Request
  • Straw House:

  • "Ask Neighbors for Space Heaters": Feed request
  • Show me for "Harvest Wheat":


  • Complete Part 1:


    Part 2 - Truffle in Paradise



  • "Build the Stick House": It will take 7 clicks to build the Stick House. 
  • Finish Building:

    Black Sticks, Blue Sticks, Green Sticks: Feed Request
    Yellow Sticks, Purple Sticks: Direct Request
  • The Stick House:

  • Show me for "Collect Truffles from Businesses" takes to the Businesses building list.
  • Complete Part 2:


    Part 3 - Bring Home the Bacon!



  • "Build the Brick House": It will take 8 times to build the Brick House. 
  • Finish Building:

    Black Brick, Blue Sticks, Green Brick: Feed Request
    Yellow Brick, Purple Brick: Direct Request
  • The Brick House:
  • "Ask Neighbors for Furnaces": Feed request
  • Show me for "Increase population" takes to the Housing building list.
  • Complete Part 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...