Thursday, June 16, 2011

Current Issues with Empires & Allies

Here are common issues players are experiencing in Empires & Allies, along with some suggestions for working around the issues until we have them fixed. Please check back for updates and possible solutions.


90% Main Loading Page
Players have reported a freeze on the main loading screen bar at 90%, preventing access to the game. There has been a reduction in the amount of players encountering this as we are constantly working on a fix. Please follow our standard Loading instructions here . If you stil have difficulty accessing the game after following the steps, please contact us.

Meet the Neighbors Quest
When you begin the game, your Neighbor Ladder is unavailable and unlocked through the "Meet the Neighbors" Quest.  You will be able to add friends to your ladder prior to the quest, but you cannot visit them until the Meet the Neighbors is complete. This is by design and not a bug. Please follow the tutorial quests closely and you will be able to invade and assist your friends.

Greek Lettering

User-added image

If you see the characters above when playing Empires and Allies, check your Facebook language settings for languages like Leet Speak, Upsidedown or Pirate.  These languages will not translate into proper languages and result in Greek. Please change your language settings back to standard English to restore proper languages in the game.

No Empire Points upon Leveling up
In Empires & Allies, there is no Empire Point gain per level up. This is by design and not a game error.

Market Item Increase Error
If you enter an item into your market and sell 50 of them, then leave the market, and return to add more, say another 100, the total will change to 100, but your original 50 will not add up. This also removes the original 50 from your inventory. We are working on a fix for this issue. Meanwhile, please use caution when adding same items to your Market for sale. Reduce your previous count manually through the calculator and then add the total amount of the item you want to sell.

11 comments:

  1. Need some help
    How I can complete "Meet the Neighbors" Quest.? Do I need it to send gift and request give to my neighbors?

    I cant see the quests to comlete it

    ReplyDelete
  2. during a combat my language in the game changed to german how can i return to english?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am playing Empires and Allies for the last 10-12 days and now I moved to level 16, but still I am not able to add any friend. Also I am not getting any quest named Meet the Neighbors. Please help.
    I tried this from ie (x64), firefox and Google crome browsers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have played several times today. When I started this morning I had 11 EP and now I am down to 5 EP. I haven't purchased anything that requires EP so why am I losing them? PLease Help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not getting a power up factory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still waiting too, its been over a week, whats going on??????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah same here, don't see it as an option anywhere, what's going on??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot get the meet the neighbours quest...I know how to play this game...but on my account I have never received the meet the neighbors quest. I've read forum after forum about people saying the same thing and the creators of the game just saying that it's by design and not a bug....IT IS A BUG!!!!! So many people are having the same problem...the fact is that yes, you need to complete the quest to invade and help friends, HOWEVER, if you never even get the quest to talk to scarlet or visit steele what can you do...nothing, and it takes SO much away from the game...

    ReplyDelete
  9. my language on empires @allies changed from english to french how do i get it back to english

    ReplyDelete
  10. During combat, everything freezes, so i have to keep on refreshing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've lost my 6,7,8 tier units due to incomplete battle in battle blitz it's timer got expired and the connection got lost & when i refreshed i got new opponent to fight and my units were lost they were not there in my inventory plz help

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...