Saturday, January 28, 2012

Zynga Bingo Basics FAQ


Welcome to the Zynga Bingo FAQ! This is where you will find basic information about Zynga Bingo and how to navigate around the lobby!

What is a Daub?

How do I get a Bingo?

What is Bingo Cash used for?

How do I gain XP?

How can I see how much XP I have?


What uses do Bingo Coins have?


How do I know how many tickets I have left?


How can I see information in my profile?


How do I collect tickets from friends?


My friends picture has a timer on it, what is that for?


Do I need to collect all the collectables before I can claim the prize?

How much does each room cost?


How many free cards can I collect per day?


I’m out of tickets and the timer is reading 16 hours, is that right?


Are my bingo tickets cumulative?

Why do I need Keys? 

What is a Bingo Club and is it attached to my Facebook?

Why do I have a 0 under my name in my Bingo Club?



Question: What is a Daub?
Answer: A Daub is the mark used to check off the numbers called on a Bingo card. This is done with a special marker called a Dauber.

 

Question: How do I get a Bingo?
Answer: A daub in each corner, 5 across, 5 diagonal or 4 corners and click on BINGO! To see all winning Bingo patterns go to the Lobby and review the Winning Patterns or you can view the pictures below.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image



Question: What is Bingo Cash used for?
Answer: You can use Bingo Cash to purchase more tickets, collection items and to open rooms!

 

Question: How do I gain XP?
Answer: You can gain XP buy daubing your Bingo card or using a Power-Up that daubs a square. Each room has a different amount of XP per daub and you receive that XP even if you don’t get a Bingo.



Question: How can I see how much XP I have?
Answer: Your Xp is located to the far right of the navigational bar. When you hover over the progress bar it will show you your current Xp as well as the total XP needed to reach the next level.

User-added image

 

Question: What uses do Bingo Coins have?
Answer: You can use Bingo Coins to open crates, buy keys in the store, buy power-ups and buy some collection items!



Question: How do I know how many tickets I have left?
Answer: Your total tickets can be seen  in the top navigational bar towards the far left.(Current ticket inventory/maximum tickets). It is possible to go over your maximum tickets with a bit of strategy but tickets do not 
continuously accumulate. You will only receive up to your maximum ticket count.

User-added image


Question: How can I see information in my profile?
Answer: Viewing your information is simple! Click on the Icon that says profile and a pop-up with all your Bingo profile information will appear!

User-added image
 


Question: How do I collect tickets sent from my friends?
Answer: Click on the envelope in the top right corner of the game. This will display all the requests and gifts sent from your Bingo Club!

User-added image


Question: Do I need to collect all the collectables before I can claim the prize?
Answer: Yes. You will need to collect the full amount of each item shown for that collection. The 0-10 of 10 collected 
located above the "MAX TICKETS" icon to the left of the collection items refers to the number of completed sets of items collected for that collection.

For example, the picture below shows that I have collected 3 of 10 sets of items for that collection.
User-added image


Question: How much does each room cost?
Answer: Stars will appear under each room selected. Every half star equals 1 ticket and every whole star equals 2 tickets. 

For example, if you wanted to play in Pirates Paradise you would have to use 2 ticket which equals a whole star.

User-added image
 

Question: How many free cards can I collect per day?
Answer: You can collect 10 free cards a day and they can be used for any room. To collect, first select the amount of cards you want to play for the chosen room then click on FREE CARD in your buddy 
carousel.
User-added image


Question: My friends picture has a timer on it, what is that for?
Answer: The timer is a count down to the next free card you can receive just for having that player as a friend.

User-added image


Question: I’m out of tickets and the timer is counting down from 16 hours is that right?
Answer: Yes. The countdown timer below you ticket inventory displays the amount of time required before your ticket inventory will be refilled. Once you've 
accumulated enough tickets to fill your inventory the timer will restart. Unless you go over your maximum tickets, then your timer will not start until your below your maximum tickets.

User-added image


Question: Are my bingo tickets cumulative?
Answer: Bingo tickets are not cumulative. Your tickets will only refill to your maximum ticket count.


Question: Why do I need Keys?              
Answer: Keys are used to open Mystery Crates and get into Special Rooms! You can get tickets, collection items or coins from opening the Mystery Crate! The more crates you open, the more items you receive!



Question: What is a Bingo Club and is it attached to my Facebook?
Answer: Bingo Club is a list of all the Bingo friends you've accepted that are also your Facebook friends. Currently Zynga Bingo does not have the ability to accept friends who are not your Facebook friends.


Question: Why do I have a 0 under my name in my Bingo Club?
Answer: The 0 is how many Bingo's you've achieved within 7 days. Every Saturday at 11:59PM pacific standard time, these numbers are reset to ensure that everyone has a chance to be the top Bingo player!

User-added image


If you need more FAQs please check the Zynga Bingo Room FAQThe Zynga Bingo Forum is also available for you to keep updated on the latest updates and chat with fellow Bingo players!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...