Monday, March 25, 2013

Guide to St Paddy's Leprechaun Bridge





Let’s build the Leprechaun Bridge and turn your river GREEN for St. Paddy’s Day!


***********Summary FAQ*************

Question
Answer
Can I remove my Leprechaun Bridge?No.
Can I store the Leprechaun Bridge in warehouse?No, you can't store it in your warehouse.
How long will my river stay colored Green?It will last two weeks after you finish building.






Step-by-Step Guide to build Leprechaun Bridge
  • Once you have reached level 10, you should see this quest icon and the associated quest.



    Part 1 - Leprechaun Bridge

  • Show me for"Have St. Paddy's Themed Buildings" takes to the St. Paddy's 2013 building list.

  • "Ask friends for Arch Stones:" Feed Request
  • Show me for "Expand to the Leprechaun Bridge":



    Build the Leprechaun Bridge






  • Ask friends for Arch Stones, Green Ivy, Magic Shamrock, Wedge Stones, Gold Pots: Direct Request

    Turn your River Green!!!

    *Green River will last two weeks after you finish Building


    Leprechaun Bridge



    Complete Part 1


    Part 2 - Leprechaun Bridge


  • "Ask friends for Wedge Stones:" Feed Request
  • Show me for "Collect pieces of Shamrock Dust from St. Paddy's Buildings" takes to St. Paddy's 2013 Building list.
  • Show me for "Complete the Leprechaun Bridge" takes to the Building Interface.


    Complete Part 2


    Part 3 - Going Green



  • Show me for "Have a St. Paddy's Themed Buidlings" takes to St. Paddy's 2013 Building list. 
  • Show me for "Harvest Shamrock Crops"

  • Show me for "Collect pieces of Shamrock Dust to turn the River Green" takes to the Leprechaun Bridge.


    Complete Part 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...