Friday, March 1, 2013

Guide to A - Z Buildings


Let's start to unlock letters and personalize your City with Alphabet buildings!


Benefits

  • Decorate your City by spelling out customized phrases or names!
  • Earn premium goods, coins, bonus crew, zoning permits and energy batteries! 


*****Summary FAQ*****


Question

Answer
What are the prerequisites for this feature?Must be on level 15+.
Can I remove my Print Shop?Yes and the fun part is you can earn 230 coins from selling it!
Can I remove my Alphabet Buildings?Yes and you can earn 150 coins per Alphabet Building.
Can I store the Print Shop in warehouse?Yes, you can store it in your warehouse.
Can I store the Stick House in warehouse?Yes, you can store it in your warehouse.

*****************

  • Once you have reached level 15, you should see this icon along with the quest:




    Part 1 - Alphabet Soup!

  • Show me for "Build a Print Shop"
    - It will take 5 clicks to build the Print Shop.
    - Supplying it will take 110 Goods

    Level 1 Print Shop

  • Ask Friends for Crossword Puzzles *feed request
  • Show me for "Spell a word with Alphabet buildings" takes to the Alphabet building list:





  • Build an Alphabet Building
    - It will take 10 clicks to build an Alphabet Building.


  • Collect "Alphabet Soup" takes to the Alphabet building list:

    Chalk Blackboard: direct request
    Crayon, Neon Letter: Feed request

    Alphabet Buildings:

  • Complete Part 1:


    Part 2 - Dictionary Domicile!



  • Show me for "Upgrade the Print Shop to level 2":
  • Ask for help *direct request
  • Show me for "Collect from Alphabet Buildings times" takes to the Alphabet building list. 
  • Show me for "Build Alphabet Buildings and spell out more words" takes to the Alphabet Buildings list.
  • Complete Part 2:


    Part 3 - Letter Rip!



  • Show me for "Upgrade the Print Shop to level 3":
  • Ask for help *direct request
  • Ask Friends for Quills *direct request
  • Show me for "Build Alphabet Buildings and spell out more words" takes to the Alphabet Building list:
  • Complete Part 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...