Friday, August 5, 2011

Report Abuse in Words With Friends

We are sorry if you feel as though you are being harassed by another player (or group of players) or that you are exposed to content that you find offensive. Examples of harassment or inappropriate behavior include:
  • Cheating (Note - dictionary or word solver usage is discouraged, but is not preventable and is not considered cheating)
  • Posting abusive comments in the chat feature of the game
  • Inappropriate username
  • Any other content that is abusive, nasty, insulting, sexually explicit, racially disparaging, religiously disparaging, or otherwise inappropriate

To report another player, please click HERE.


In the description field of your report, please include the following important pieces of information:
Once we have received your report we will investigate this incident for you. We take all reports of player misconduct seriously and investigate all reports of this nature that we receive. Due to privacy considerations, we are unable to release the results of our investigations or share with you any actions taken or not taken with regard to your report.

9 comments:

  1. porque me han quitado las unidades terrestres navales aire eso es injusto.........?¿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. porque me han quitado las unidades terrestres navales aire de empires allies eso es injusto.........?¿

      Delete
  2. English por favor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is ok, i understand that comment.it was complaining. :) but thank you

      Delete
  3. ALL THAT JUST TO REPORT SOMEBODY... ALL I KNOW IS THE USER NAME...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OTWELLA is the name and he is abusive and wont stop sending games to me.....over 5 hrs now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dandan175 is givimg me death threats. Telling me to keep one eye open througj tje chat feature. Has invited me to play games all day in which I declined but each included a chat about how they knew me and was going to kill me in my sleep. I received the last one 5 min ago that stated they were on their way over to kill me. I need to report this person but it seems impossible. Im freaked out and wonder if I need to contact the police or what.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am receiving abusive messages frm ANDMONO! I've declined several times,told him to leave me alone.he's playing nasty words and sendinh txt messages.plz find this man! I dnt like that there is no way to block someone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...