Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zynga games are experiencing problems

We apologize for the trouble. As of approx 7:30pm PST on 8/8/2011 many Zynga games began experiencing loading problems. We are aware of the issue and plan to have it fixed as soon as possible.

During this outage, you may not be able to access the following  games:
  • FrontierVille
  • CafeWorld
  • Petville
  • YoVille
  • Empires and Allies
  • CityVille
  • Zynga Poker
  • Mafia Wars
  • FishVille

Please try again soon!

Thank you for your patience!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe the developers should use the ad on this link and go to ITT Tech. Couldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had 2-1/2 months to fix any problems with the Pioneer Trail. What have the developers been doing all this time????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm been trying to go in to Yoville 2 days now.When I do I have no buddys orr Neighbors at bottom.Its all white.I restored my computer to factory.I've done all I know to do.I reloaded Adobe Flash player.Still can't play.I get in and within sec's it kicks me out.HELP PLEAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been able to load my cafe since last night, I tried everything nothing seems to be working. Can someone help me pls I know all my food will get spoil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now the mobile app Cityville, Holidaytown has wiped out all my levels on my I Pad and I have to start from the beginning. So disappointing. I don't think I have the desire to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...