Monday, October 31, 2011

Energy Ghosts

Catch these sneaky ghosts to earn energy and coins!


Benefits
  • Energy and Coins for catching ghosts.
Summary FAQ
  • Q: What are the prerequisites for this feature?
    A: You have to be level 10+ to receive this feature.
  • Q: Will I lose energy?
    A: No you will not; you can only gain energy from this feature.
  • Q: How can I start this mission?
    A: You will see a pop-up when you load the game; you can also start it by clicking on the quest icon for it.
  • Q: How long will I have to complete it?
    A: You will have 1 minute to catch as many ghosts as you can.
  • Q: How will I know how much time I have left and how many ghosts I have captured?
    A: You will see a counter for both on the right side of your screen when you start the mission.
  • Q: How can I find these ghosts?
    A: They will be moving around along your roads; click on them to capture.
  • Q: What are the rewards for catching ghosts?
    A: You will receive 1 energy and 30 coins for each ghosts captured. Please note that energy will be added to your energy bar.
How many can you catch?

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...