Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I can't find the Pumpkin Seeds

Hi Chef!

Wow, I hope those trick or treaters in your cafe aren't scarying you as much as me...what's with that Wolfie guy?...I thought we got over that whole teen wolf thing in the 80s...

Anyway, Pumpkin Seeds, you can't find them.  Yes, you were supposed to get them when you finsihed Amelia's Treat's 4.  And now either you haven't received them or just don't know where they are.

First, let me show you where they are supposed to be: 

Go to your Taste Lab by clicking Signature Dish in the menu in the bottom right of your screen...

User-added image
 
Now, you're here, see where I've put the red box below?  Pumpkin Seeds are in the Herbs and Spices Category, click there...
User-added image
 
And...there they are...

User-added image

Wonderful, problem solved...right?

Now...did you finish Amelia's Quest 4?

Hmm...have you tried refreshing your cafe...

Well...then I'm sorry if you're still having this problem.  It's no fun to fall behind. 

And if you need the Pumpkin Seeds ingredient to still be granted to you, send us an email with  MISSSEEDS in the subject line, and we'll get to your request as soon as possible.

While you wait, you could always go Trick or Treating, but I'd look out for that kid in the wolf suit....
http://support.zynga.com/CP_ArticleView_WebFull?custlayoutid=&gameId=61&Id=kA160000000GqDXCA0&lang=en_US&layout=WebFull&layouttmpl=Tmpl_WebFull_1&loc=en_US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...