Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I cannot find the pumpkin seeds

Hi Chef!

Wow, I hope those trick or treaters in your cafe aren't scarying you as much as me...what's with that Wolfie guy?...I thought we got over that whole teen wolf thing in the 80s...

Anyway, Pumpkin Seeds, you can't find them.  Yes, you were supposed to get them when you finsihed Amelia's Treat's 4.  And now either you haven't received them or just don't know where they are.

First, let me show you where they are supposed to be: 

Go to your Taste Lab by clicking Signature Dish in the menu in the bottom right of your screen...

User-added image
 
Now, you're here, see where I've put the red box below?  Pumpkin Seeds are located in the Herbs and Spices category. Click the category.
 

User-added image
 
Your seeds will be located in the top row.
 

User-added image

Some of our chefs will notice that the category is locked.  Keep in mind that in order for it to be unlocked you must upgrade one of your recipes to a Signature Dish or pay Cafe Cash to unlock it.

While you wait, you could always go Trick or Treating, but I'd look out for that kid in the wolf suit....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...